alterra SW Series - ground source heat pumps for indoor installation
Article Number 10074842
the powerful - powerful entry into environmentally friendly heating technology.
Operating limit flow temperature 20°C to 65°C
Recommended range of application heat source -5°C to 25°C
The heat pumps are recommended for the following total heating demand:
SW 42H3 = ca. 5 kW; SW 82H3 = ca. 8 kW; SW 102H3 = ca. 10 kW; SW 122H3 = ca. 12 kW; SW 142H3 = ca. 14 kW; SW 172H3 = ca. 17 kW; SW 192H3 = ca. 19 kW; SW 232H3 = ca. 22 kW; SW 262H3 = ca. 26 kW; SW 302H3 = ca. 30 kW
For faster installation, the system comes with the following components:
- Heat pump controller Luxtronik 2.1
- Energy efficient ground source circulation pump
- Vibration decoupling brine and heating circuit
- Heat quantity recording
- Outdoor sensor
- Safety assembly and expansion vessel for the heating circuit
- Safety assembly and expansion vessel for the heat source circuit
For domestic hot water preparation, a switching valve and a domestic hot water tank must be ordered separately as accessories.
|Equipment designation||SW 302H3|
|Capacity for heating (kW)||29,6 (B0/W35)|
|Max. flow temperature||65|
|Indoor/ Outdoor installation||Indoor installation|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency ƞs (35°C)||203,8|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency ƞs (55°C)||140,6|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency classAverage 35°C||A+++|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency classAverage 55°C||A++|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency class(the package of combination heater, temperature control and solar device)||A++|
The operating instructions of the functionally necessary accessories such as hydraulic module or hydraulic station are stored in the "Downloads" tab under "ACCESSORIES".
* The data are only recommendations. Depending on individual circumstances, a heat pump with a lower heating capacity may also be suitable for larger buildings and vice versa. In addition, it is possible to connect several heat pumps together and thus increase the heating capacity. Finally, a precise individual calculation is required to select the really suitable system for the project.
Possible energy efficiency classes
Space heaters (35° C, 55° C): A+++ to D Ӏ Combined space heaters: A+++ to G Ӏ Combi heaters: A+++ to D Ӏ Hot water preparation: A+ to F Ӏ Combination combi heaters: A+++ to G Ӏ Hot water tanks: A+ to F Ӏ Domestic hot water preparation: A+ to F Ӏ Ventilation: A+ bis G
Technical changes and errors excepted