alira LWD-series – dual air/water heat pumps for outdoor installation
Article Number 100601HMD02
The bestseller - future ready with natural refrigerant.
Operating limit flow temperature 20°C to 70°C
Recommended range of application heat source -22°C to 35°C
The heat pumps are recommended for the following total heating demand:
LWD 50A = ca. 7kW; LWD 70A = ca. 9kW; LWD 90A = ca. 11kW
For faster installation, the system comes with the following components:
- Heat pump controller Luxtronik 2.0
- Electric heating element 6 kW for support during heating operation and domestic hot water preparation
- Energy efficient circulation pump
- Expansion vessel
- Heat quantity recording
- Safety assembly
- Shut-off valve (fill and drain valve)
- Overflow valve (in combination with HTD)
- Switching valve for domestic hot water (in combination with HTD)
- Optionally suitable for cooling up to +7°C flow temperature. Cooling is deactivated and can be activated by the installer during the commissioning (only RX-series).
- Filled with natural refrigerant R290
- Outdoor sensor
- 8 m LIN Bus cable
- 8 m control cable
- 8 m load cable
Hydraulic module dual - HMD 1, HMD 1/R
Hydraulic module dual with heat pump controller Luxtronik 2.0, electric heating element 6 kW, expansion vessel 12 l and energy efficient circulation pump, safety assembly, insulating, outdoor sensor and shut-off valve. Heat quantity recording and comfort board included.
Recommended for R-series with aktive cooling (=RX-series).
Hydraulic tower dual - HTD
Hydraulic tower dual with heat pump controller Luxtronik 2.0, buffer tank 62 l, domestic hot water tank 200 l (180 l), energy efficient circulation pump, heat quantity recording, domestic hot water switching valve, overflow valve, electric heating element 6 kW, outdoor sensor, safety assembly heating circuit, 12 l expansion vessel, sacrificial anode, heat quantity recording and comfort board.
|Equipment designation||LWD 50A-HMD|
|Capacity for heating (kW)||5,6 (A2/W35)|
|Capacity for heating 2 (kW)||7,1 (A7/W35)|
|COP 2||4,8 (A7/W35)|
|Max. flow temperature||70|
|Indoor/ Outdoor installation||Outdoor installation|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency ƞs (35°C)||163,5|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency ƞs (55°C)||125,1|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency classAverage 35°C||A++|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency classAverage 55°C||A++|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency class(the package of combination heater, temperature control and solar device)||A++|
The operating instructions of the functionally necessary accessories such as hydraulic module or hydraulic station are stored in the "Downloads" tab under "ACCESSORIES".
* The data are only recommendations. Depending on individual circumstances, a heat pump with a lower heating capacity may also be suitable for larger buildings and vice versa. In addition, it is possible to connect several heat pumps together and thus increase the heating capacity. Finally, a precise individual calculation is required to select the really suitable system for the project.
Possible energy efficiency classes
Space heaters (35° C, 55° C): A+++ to D Ӏ Combined space heaters: A+++ to G Ӏ Combi heaters: A+++ to D Ӏ Hot water preparation: A+ to F Ӏ Combination combi heaters: A+++ to G Ӏ Hot water tanks: A+ to F Ӏ Domestic hot water preparation: A+ to F Ӏ Ventilation: A+ bis G
Technical changes and errors excepted