alira LWA-series - air/water heat pumps for outdoor installation
LW 140A-LUX 2.0
Article Number 100544LUX02
The stylish - Economical and powerful heating.
Operating limit flow temperature 20°C to 60°C
Recommended range of application heat source -20°C to 35°C
The heat pumps are recommended for the following total heating demand:
LW 140A = ca. 16kW; LW 180A = ca. 20kW; LW 251A = ca. 27kW; LW 300A = ca. 30kW
For faster installation, the system comes with the following components:
- The heat pumps are filled with fluorinated greenhouse gas R407C (LW 140A to LW 251A) / R448A (LW 300A)
- Electric heating element 9kW (LW 140A to LW 251A) for support during heating operation and domestic hot water preparation
- Outdoor sensor
- Electric soft starter (LW 140A and LW 180A)
- Wall-mounted controller with microprocessor and integrated heating controller Luxtronik 2.0, diagnostic program and operating hours counter
For LW 300A, the electric heating elements must be selected specificially as necessary accessory. The control and sensor cable must be ordered separately as necessary accessories.
|Equipment designation||LW 140A-LUX 2.0|
|Capacity for heating (kW)||13,8 (A2/W35)|
|Capacity for heating 2 (kW)||14,4 (A7/W35)|
|COP 2||4,3 (A7/W35)|
|Max. flow temperature||60|
|Indoor/ Outdoor installation||Outdoor installation|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency ƞs (35°C)||157,1|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency ƞs (55°C)||125,1|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency classAverage 35°C||A++|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency classAverage 55°C||A++|
|Seasonal space heating energy efficiency class(the package of combination heater, temperature control and solar device)||A++|
The operating instructions of the functionally necessary accessories such as hydraulic module or hydraulic station are stored in the "Downloads" tab under "ACCESSORIES".
* The data are only recommendations. Depending on individual circumstances, a heat pump with a lower heating capacity may also be suitable for larger buildings and vice versa. In addition, it is possible to connect several heat pumps together and thus increase the heating capacity. Finally, a precise individual calculation is required to select the really suitable system for the project.
Possible energy efficiency classes
Space heaters (35° C, 55° C): A+++ to D Ӏ Combined space heaters: A+++ to G Ӏ Combi heaters: A+++ to D Ӏ Hot water preparation: A+ to F Ӏ Combination combi heaters: A+++ to G Ӏ Hot water tanks: A+ to F Ӏ Domestic hot water preparation: A+ to F Ӏ Ventilation: A+ bis G
Technical changes and errors excepted