The topic environmental protection is more current than ever in politics, the media and society. It is not only the German government that wants to reduce greenhouse gases in the building sector, we at alpha innotec have also been working on innovative and future-oriented solutions for an efficient and environmentally friendly heat supply in Germany for over 20 years at our location in Kasendorf. For more than 10 years, we have been implementing an intelligent concept with which we want to make an important contribution to meeting the climate targets: District solutions - fast and uncomplicated for "green living".
For a better future, we need an efficient and environmentally friendly supply of heat in towns and villages. We want to realize this with our district solutions! Entire settlements are supplied with our heat pumps. In this way, we create "green living" and are able to heat, cool and prepare domestic hot water in an environmentally friendly way, not only in individual single- or two-family houses, but also in entire residential areas. Thus, we offer maximum comfort for all residents.
- At least 30 residential units with a common heating network
- Modern heat pumps heat, cool and prepare domestic hot water efficiently and environmentally friendly
- Other renewable energies, such as photovoltaics or solar thermal energy, can be used and divided into different households
- With comparatively little effort to an environmentally friendly heating solution
- Various concepts with central or decentralized heating systems possible - perfectly matched to the respective requirements
- Feel-good temperatures individually adjustable in each residential unit – despite a common heating network
- The use of local heat and the use of heat pumps greatly reduce the consumption of fossil heat carriers. Often it can even be dispensed with completely.
- CO2-emisions and particulate emissions are significantly reduced. This guarantees independence and planning security for operators and homeowners.
- The ingenious supply concept is rewarded by the state and the funding for such projects is higher than ever before.
- With our heat pumps and energy concepts, we reduce the primary energy demand
According to the building regulation, the heat must already be provided with more than 50% renewable energies in the case of a new building or refurbishment facility. In the future, the binding requirements of the German Gebäudeenergiegesetz will have an even more significant influence on the share of renewable energies in new buildings. In addition, the requirements for thermal insulation of the building envelope are increasing. This leads to a decreasing primary and final energy demand. Synergy potentials and efficiency potentials are to be tapped via district solutions with different laws and climate protection legislation in the state and federal governments.
A cold local heating network is ideal for the use of heat pumps. The high heat source temperatures and the low heating flow temperature
significantly increase the plant efficiency of heat pump systems.
Heat pumps offer the decisive advantage in the implementation of sustainable supply concepts in district development: they can replace fossil fuels in heating and cooling provision in the long term due to their versatile application possibilities and also create new flexibility.
Future-proof, "green" and attractive residential area - no CO2, no particulate matter - image gain "green living"
Contributing to the achievement of climate targets
Higher land prices and house building costs
Long-term commitment of the customer through heat supply contracts
Operator receives full subsidy
Monitoring / Remote Maintenance
Own climate per unit - high living comfort
Higher rental income
Special energy concepts (excess electricity - electricity purchase)
Find the right solution for every project and residential area together with alpha innotec – for today's requirements but also with a view to the future.
- Planning support: heating load calculations, feasibility studies, thermal simulation, pipeline network calculations
- Funding support from the alpha innotec Förderservice Plus
- Heat source development by long-standing cooperation partners
- Connections to Contractors
- Remote maintenance / monitoring
- If necessary, support by the planning office PBS possible
- Extensive product range
- Over 20 years of experience in the field of heat pump
- Personal contact person
- Nationwide assembly partner network
- More than 10 years of experience in the development of district solutions and the implementation of large-scale projects
Sales Engineer Energy Concepts
T +49 9228 / 990614-04
M +49 160 / 98922971